A Brief History About Us
We are a small group from diverse backgrounds, the common denominator among us is our passion for motorsports. Our humble beginnings originated in Southern California, where automotive innovation and sub cultures permeate. What started as just an idea to create unique designs that our inner circle would be proud to wear when attending motorsports events, track days and car shows, has since evolved into a premium brand associated with the highest levels of motorsports. We are continually working on original “clean” designs for the automotive and motorsports lovers that are unique to our industry.
Our goal is to provide motorsports themed apparel that is unique in design using high quality materials that are fashionable yet comfortable and will stand the test of time with durability. Since we start our process with textiles from respected companies such as American Apparel, we know that the materials have been tested to the highest standards in the industry. Sustainability is close to our heart. We produce environmentally-friendly T-shirts in order to reduce waste and we recycle whenever possible. Various portions of our graphics are hand-designed, distressed and screen-printed utilizing classic techniques as well as modern artistry. We believe this attention to detail and craftsmanship will create a lasting impression among motorsport enthusiasts and appreciators of quality garments alike.
Tweets from the Shop Floor
- P5 in the final standings for @RenaultF1Team 👨🔧 So how does @danielricciardo assess the final race of 2019 and th… https://t.co/qcILYyAm8i
- WATCH: Jolyon Palmer analyses the final race of 2019 👨🏫 An in-depth look at the DRS issues during the race 🤔 And… https://t.co/8xspzf57YA
- WATCH: The 20 best team radio clips of 2019! 👀 🍿 Joy, despair, drama and a few laughs - it's all here ⬇️ #F1
- What a season for @redbullracingES 🏆 Their trio of Rasmussen, Holzmann and Longuet racked up a mighty total of 2️⃣… https://t.co/z7mVBJo0g8
- SOLD! 🔨 For more than $6m 😮 Full story as an ex-F1 car driven by Michael Schumacher fetched a huge price at aucti… https://t.co/sSMTxiCzgU
- "We did not have a competitive start to the season... so I think it was the car project that was not good enough to… https://t.co/0PQIashZLm